You can easily set up your AT&T email account to use with outlook, but sometimes it gets difficult for the users to do the same. So if you want to set up AT&T ,you can follow the steps mentioned below, and your problem will be solved soon
Steps to set up AT&T email on Outlook are:
– Step 1: Go to the account settings of Microsoft Outlook
– Step 2: Fill in your details in the ‘user information.’
– Step 3: Choose POP3 in the server information
– Step 4: Type ‘pop.att.yahoo.com.’in the incoming mail server
– Step 5: Type ‘smtp.att.yahoo.com.’ in the outgoing mail server field
– Step 6: Do the SSL settings in ‘more settings’ in the last step
If you follow these steps carefully, you will easily be able to set up AT&T email on Outlook. If these steps did not turn out to be helpful, you could contact att email tech support number to get technical assistance from the experts.
Read More: https://customer-care-help.com/att-email-support/
This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by maytegarcia.