Do not get bemused hearing about Dell Printer Error Code 077-900? It is nothing but a simple paper jam error, which can be solved manually within minutes. If you want further assistance, you can also connect with dell tech support number.
• Unplug the power cord and the USB cable from the printer and switch off the device.
• Remove all the loose papers from the input tray first and then take out the stuck pieces carefully.
• If there are any foreign objects in the tray, remove them too.
• After that, carefully pull out all the papers from the output tray.
• Last, open the Carriage Access Door and take out any paper stuck.
• Plug the power cord and USB cable back and print a test page to see if the error is resolved.