Sunday, April 21, 2019

Metallic gradient photoshop tutorial +987+

Home Forums VR Collectibles Metallic gradient photoshop tutorial +987+

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sauwqdb 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

sauwqdb
        Participant

Metallic gradient photoshop tutorial >> [ Download ]

Metallic gradient photoshop tutorial >> [ Read Online ]

metallic effect photoshop

metal texture photoshop

how to polish metal in photoshop

gold metallic effect photoshop

shiny metal effect photoshop

how to make metallic silver in photoshopsilver gradient photoshop

photoshop metal text

Photoshop : Tutorial – Using the Metallic Gradients In this short tutorial, I’m going to show you how to add extra gradients into the Gradient Picker and how to
        14 Nov 2010
        Brushed Metal Texture Photoshop Tutorial Select the gradient tool by pressing “G” Now set the tool to linear gradient in the Gradients Palette. I chose the
        This is the Ultimate Gradient Pack #1, the first set contains 110 gradients that are all grey. These gradients can be used to create anything metal, chrome or silver
        Once you have the image as a vector — check out this tutorial. psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/tutorials-effects/metallic-styles-in-photoshop/.6 Oct 2014 Quick Tutorial: Metallic Effect in Photoshop. Step 1 > Create a Document. First run Photoshop and create a new document. Step 2 > Gradient Background. Pick the Gradient Tool (G) in your toolbox and create a 5 point gradient similar to (image 2a). Step 3 > Metallic Texture. Step 4 > Refine the Texture. Step 5> Add Noise.

3 Nov 2015
        9 Nov 2018 What You’ll Be CreatingIn this tutorial, I will explain how to create a metallic text This text effect you are going to learn today is part of 8 Photoshop. Open the Layer Style again and modify the Gradient Overlay setting to the
        Do your ‘metal’ icons look flat and boring? Photoshop: Radial Metallic Texture I’m going to be using the icon that we created in the last “Siri Icon Tutorial“. Once the Gradient is applied, create a new layer right above your circle layer, and

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Replies