Tuesday, November 30, 2021

How did you start trading?

Home Forums VR Gear How did you start trading?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Eones 3 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

MarkUltra
        Participant

I’m also a beginner trader and I’m wondering where you started. I’m afraid to take a lot of risks, so I’m very careful.

RandyGoldy
        Participant

For now, I’m just planning to start trading cryptocurrency and investing, so I also want to hear the answers.

TonySmit
        Participant

As far as I remember, I started by searching for various information on all issues of interest to me. Fortunately, there are quite a few such sources now, so there is no problem with that. I also paid a lot of attention to finding a bitcoin wallet from the best online bitcoin wallets. I checked various tops, websites and so on.

Eones
        Participant

“หากคุณจะต้องเป็นเทรดเดอร์คุณจะต้องรู้ว่าแผนภูมิเชิงเทียนคือประเภทของแผนภูมิเชิงเทียนฉันสามารถแนะนำบทความ https://fxnews.exness.com/th// ซึ่งบอกได้ทั้งหมดเกี่ยวกับ แผนภูมิเชิงเทียน
        การเป็นเทรดเดอร์ต้องมีความรู้เกี่ยวกับคณิตศาสตร์วิศวกรรมหรือวิทยาศาสตร์ที่แน่นอนไม่ใช่เพียงการเงินหรือธุรกิจ ผู้ค้าต้องการทักษะการวิจัยและการวิเคราะห์เพื่อติดตามปัจจัยทางเศรษฐกิจทั่วไปและรูปแบบกราฟิกทุกวันที่มีผลต่อตลาดการเงิน “

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.