Tuesday, July 5, 2022

How to increase my income as a musician

Home Forums VR Gear How to increase my income as a musician

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  AkaRasty 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

costalacosta
        Participant

Guys, I’m a beginning musician, and I’d really appreciate it if you could recommend me how to promote my music and make more money?

MarkUltra
        Participant

I think you need to collaborate with other small artists and you can also use tiktok since it’s a pretty popular platform.

RandyGoldy
        Participant

Well, I recommend you to try platforms like DiscoKid to promote your music on different streaming platforms and get money for every stream. Also, you can monetize your music on emanate using their cryptocurrency EMT, and I’m pretty sure it’s a great platform for new artists that helps them get more recognition.

Fersalio
        Participant

Don’t know how to trade cryptocurrency and just the thought of it makes you stupor? I will tell you a few forums where you can find reliable and verified information about this. Do you think it is necessary to supplement your reviews with the links that seemed most useful? I, too, was once a novice trader and made enough mistakes in the conduct of transactions and sales.

BalanceBlind
        Participant

Where can I download music for free?

AkaRasty
        Participant

Hi! I recently found the mp3juice.link website where you can download music for free. In addition, you can also paste the URL of the video and click the search button to convert the video to audio. As soon as you click the search button, the video conversion will begin. Once it is ready, you can download the converted file or downloaded songs.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.